Chief Executive Officer
- +25 years of mining and development experience, open pit & underground operations.
- 15 years of mine construction & operations (Anglo Gold Ashanti, Goldfields, IAMGold, Ivanhoe, BHP and Placer Pacific).
- CEO & Director of TSX, TSX.V & CSE companies since 2008.
- Degrees in Mining Engineering (Hons) and Law
Chief Financial Officer
- +18 years growing both private and public companies
- CFO for multiple businesses and completion of M&As
- +30 years public and private capital markets experience
- Demonstrated accomplishments in investment banking, executive management, and Director roles.
- Degree in BSc (Engineering Physics), MBA
- Has been the CEO of Element79 Gold Corp since its pre-IPO stage, taking on roles from Director to Senior Management and Operational and Analytical capacities.
- Started his 25-year career in banking in 1998, spanning across several industries such as Commercial Banking, Mining, Oil and Gas, and Project Finance, among others.
- Has investment experience in real estate, private mining, private equity, start-up generation, tech, and agricultural ventures.
- Garnered a wealth of knowledge and experience in diverse sectors including mezzanine debt, mortgage brokerage, Hemp/legal Cannabis, and Clean Water/Envirotech industries.
- Over 12 years of entrepreneurial experience, skilled in business development, corporate development, and operations.
- Held positions as VP Business Development and COO of Auracle Geospatial Science Inc., a company specialized in proprietary satellite radar technology.
- Also served as Executive Chair of Auracle Geospatial USA, the U.S. subsidiary of Auracle Geospatial Science Inc.
- Has been involved in a wide range of public and private companies, including sectors like natural resources, technology, and tourism resort development.
Sebastian Lowes is a corporate securities lawyer based in Vancouver, British Columbia. He is a member of the Law Society of British Columbia and graduated with Canadian and American law degrees in 2018. He began his career at a top tier international law firm practicing in the securities and capital markets group. Sebastian has a broad private practice and advises public and private corporations, primarily in the natural resource, technology, cannabis, biotech and energy sectors. He has a depth of experience acting in complex transactions, including one of the biggest IPOs in Canadian biotech history ($555.5 million gross proceeds) and various business combinations in excess of $1 billion in the natural resource sector.